- Wherever you go always keep your books, study material & other handouts with you so that if you are waiting for your friend or any of your relative instead of wasting your valuable time you can just have a glance through the material.
- One another important point to be remembered for Microsoft Office test prep is that you should take some mock exams or practice tests & analyze your capability. After taking the mock test look at the questions which went wrong & which you got correct & what you have learned from our first attempt.
- Make use of the CD which comes along with the CBT i.e. Computer Based training course to just have a simulation on the exam format because most of the Microsoft Office Tests are computer based .This will help you gear up for the actual exam.
- You will find several guides & tools which you can make use for Microsoft Office test preparation but make sure that you have the updated versions of these because the syllabus of the test changes every now & then. To keep yourself updated on the changes to the test format or syllabus you can join the Microsoft Certification forum where the information is always up to date.
- Last but not the least you should always keep your results & scores as motivators to improve yourself.
Microsoft Office test preparation is time consuming & challenging. Microsoft Office test prep can be easier & enjoying if you consider the below mentioned few suggestions: